Thursday, December 07, 2006

I wish...

i wish i did well this term.

i wish my family was together.

i wish my parents didnt always care about marks.

i wish i wasnt soo poddggy.

i wish love came easily.

i wish i didnt keep moving from place to place.

i wish loved ones didnt leave us and go.

i wish i could make it to hollywood.

i wish i could meet the cast of harry potter.

i wish i was back with my two best buddies.

i wish i didnt have to go through painful times.

i wish i didnt take out my anger and pain by hurting myself.

i wish i were stronger when it comes to handling difficult matters.

i wish people would forget their differences and be nice to everyone.

i wish violence was never option.

i wish life was a comedy.

i wish people didnt have to suffer to much.

i wish...

i wish for more....

love, happiness, health, wealth...

and more....

13 comments:

Nishant said...

I wish everyone just had Faith

*reshma* said...

and i somehow missed faith..thnx nishant...

*reshma* said...

then theres hope and joy too...

Menaka said...

I wish life ws a breeze bt its nt...i wish there were no problems in life bt there are...i wish we cud all gt through tough times...and we can...jus keep your spirits up...

-p.s. even i wish to c the harry potter cast:D

Shalaka said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shalaka said...

i wish wishes came true... i wish ppl had the courage to say/do what they want to... mini is right - all u can do is keep ur spirits up. amazing post - first time i saw ur blog and i loved it! can't wait 4 ur next posts.
if u ever meet the hp cast - get me autographs of all includind tom felton (draco) - i luv him! LOL.

Unknown said...

hey resh!!
i wish d same except for meetin d potter cast..hmm..and i wish d weathr in dxb remains jus lyk it is right nw foreva!!
nice post..hf

Rayna said...

wishing is a way to keep ur spirits up and not let hope die. good post resh! lookn fwd to ur future posts...:D

Radhii said...

I wish that people learn to accept.


:D

Unknown said...

i wish so much..tht da list will neva end..so 4get it..
Trisha

Anonymous said...

i wish people had faith, joy, love, hope , happiness n so much more....
but sadly-----i wish people could accept that all wishes don't come true....

great post...my list would have been never-ending....keep blogging!

P.S:but im counting on my wish to meet the harry potter cast to come true(!!!)..:D

Anonymous said...

if wishes were horses, even beggars would ride

Deepali said...

Haha you are right we do sound similar.

I wish I didn't have to wish...